Palm Springs Girls Trip
I have been in need of a good girls trip for awhile now…and when my friend Andrea (from Salty Canary) offered up a few nights in Palm Springs at The Weekend House with the rest of the gals, I couldn’t say no. I couldn’t wait to reconnect with all of them. :)
I met all of these fine ladies through blogging. We met a few years back at the Alt Summit in Salt Lake City, and we haven’t missed a beat since. They are all amazing women in their own rights…bloggers, business women, mothers, and most of all friends. :) So we headed southwest with our swimsuits and sunnies, for a few nights together at a desert house where the rooms are named the Flamingo Room, Banana Leaf Room, and the Cactus Room. I was ready for long days at the pool, and long talks over pina coladas!
The AirBnb house was spectacular in more ways than one. The owners did such a lovely job decorating. Here are some pics from the trip.
Check out Andrea’s post about our stay, as well as follow The Weekend House on Instagram @thewkndhouse.
Till next time Palm Springs! Ciao!
Palm Springs Packing List
It is about time for a vacation!! And as much as I love traveling for work (to amazing cities) it’s time I had a trip to myself. This trip to Palm Springs can’t come soon enough, and as a matter of fact I have been day dreaming about it ever since I booked my tickets. So to satisfy my vacation-craving, here are a few essentials that will be in my bag come time to take off.
- A pool float of course. It obviously it should have palm trees on it (duh.)
- A poolside bag. I absolutely adore the bags from Sun Jellies. So retro and beachy.
- A classic bathing suit.
- A pair of big framed sunglasses to sport by the pool.
- A water bottle to keep hydrated.
- Flip flops for treking across that poolside hot pavement! I’m not a fan of fancy flip flops. These should be comfortable and waterproof.
- A sun hat. The older I get, the more I worry about my skin.
- Lastly, tabloid magazines! Need some easy reading by the pool.
Water Bottle – Memobottle