Food52 Mighty Salads – Cookbook Review
We have taken a summer break from Cooking Club, so I thought I’d increase my salad repertoire with this new cookbook from Food52. One of my all time favorite cookbooks is Raising the Salad Bar, so I thought another salad cookbook would just add to my love of making salads over the summer. Boy was I right! This cookbook is fantastic! If you like salads, this one has something for everyone.
By the Editors of Food52, Amanda Hesser, & Merrill Stubbs
Photos by Rocky Luten, James Ransom, Bobbi Lin, and Mark Weinberg
- Photos are great.
- The recipes seem easy, manageable, and tasty.
- There are “Genius Tips” throughout the book that are super helpful.
I have made a few salads so far, and all have been amazing. The
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Endive & Apple Salad
- Toasted Farro & Asparagus Salad
- Spring Vegetable Panzanella
- Lemony Greek Pasta Salad